News & Events
- New workgroups have been assigned for the next phase of the Digital Bridge initiative: the eCR implementation taskforce, the strategy workgroup and the evaluation committee. Visit the workgroups page for more details.
- The Digital Bridge project management office has selected seven sites to participate in eCR implementations: California, Houston, Kansas, Massachusetts, New York City, Michigan and Utah. Site implementations will begin in the spring of 2017 and will continue through 2018 in a phased roll-out.
- 2017 Health Datapalooza, April 27-28, 2017, Washington, DC
- A panel discussion, “Improving Electronic Information Exchange between Public Health and Health Care,” will highlight Digital Bridge and take place on Friday, April 28 from 10:30 a.m.- 11:45 a.m.
- Medical Informatics World Conference, May 22-23, 2017, Boston, MA
- Vivian Singletary, co-principal investigator for the Digital Bridge, will give opening remarks during the presentation entitled “Improving Health through an Ecosystem of Interoperable Applications and Knowledge” in the interoperability track, and she will also moderate a breakout session on “Creating an Achievable Path to True Interoperability and Continuous Health Care IT Improvement.”
- 2017 Practical Playbook National Meeting, May 31-June 2, 2017, Washington, D.C.
- A session on Digital Bridge will be presented on Thursday, June 1 under the topic Current Data Tools and how to Translate them into Practice.
- CSTE Annual Conference, June 4-8, 2017, Boise, ID
- There will be two Digital Bridge sessions at the upcoming CSTE Annual Conference. Each will highlight the value of electronic case reporting. There will also be an exhibit booth with giveaways and the latest information on the initiative.
- NACCHO Annual Conference, July 11-13, 2017, Pittsburgh, PA
- A Digital Bridge presentation, “Transforming Health through a Digital Bridge,” is scheduled for the NACCHO Annual Conference. Check back soon for session details.
- AMIA Annual Symposium, November 4-8, 2017, Washington, D.C.
- There will be a panel discussion on the technical aspects of the eCR workflow and will highlight Digital Bridge.
- Jim Jellison and Vivian Singletary, part of the Digital Bridge project management office, recently presented on the project during a webinar hosted by the Public Health National Center for Innovations (PHNCI). Entitled Transforming Public Health through Collaboration with Health Care, the recording can be viewed and shared here.
- ASTHO, NACCHO, JPHIT and PHII hosted a webinar on March 24 to discuss the value of electronic case reporting and the Digital Bridge partnership. Governance body chair Dr. John Lumpkin and participating Digital Bridge members were presenters. See below for the full recording and presentation slides.