The Digital Bridge project management office has selected seven sites to participate in eCR implementations: California, Houston, Kansas, Massachusetts, New York City, Michigan and Utah. Site implementations will begin in the spring of 2017 and will continue through 2018 in a phased roll-out.
ASTHO, NACCHO, JPHIT and PHII will host a webinar on March 24 to discuss the value of electronic case reporting and the Digital Bridge partnership. Governance body chair Dr. John Lumpkin and participating Digital Bridge members are on the list of presenters. Click here to register.
Other events of interest:
- NACCHO Preparedness Summit, April 25-28, 2017, Atlanta, GA
- 2017 Health Datapalooza, April 27-28, 2017, Washington, DC
- Medical Informatics World Conference, May 22-23, 2017, Boston, MA
- Preventive Medicine 2017, May 23-26, 2017, Portland, OR
- CSTE Annual Conference, June 4-8, 2017, Boise, ID
- Annual USPHS Scientific and Training Symposium, June 6-8, 2017, Chattanooga, TN
- APHL Annual Meeting, June 11-14, 2017, Providence, Rhode Island
- NACCHO Annual Conference, July 11-13, 2017, Pittsburgh, PA
*Jim Jellison and Vivian Singletary, part of the Digital Bridge project management office, recently presented on the project during a webinar hosted by the Public Health National Center for Innovations (PHNCI). Entitled Transforming Public Health through Collaboration with Health Care, the recording can be viewed and shared here.